Wal-Mart Monticello KY
0.5
Monticello, Ky
  • I wanted to go straight to the head manager and spout off, then I remembered the tounge lashing the poor solitary technition had recieved

• by Savannah S.
      Who doesn’t love Wal-Mart? Okay not me, but even if you hate it, you will be compelled to do all of your one stop shopping there. They have a supermarket, pharmacy, a tire and lube shop-and a nice little old lady who greets you at the door with a smiley face sticker. She also supposed to say “Hello, Welcome to Wal-Mart”, But rarely does.

While the store is littered gaudily with the smiley face, most of

its over worked, under paid workers faces do not match. If you listen closely-and if they aren’t all taking a break at once, you can hear them bickering.

My particular beef is with the tire and lube shop,although I could say several things about any and every department. I pulle din for an oil change, and no sooner than I got out of my car I heard a long haired manager shout at the one fellow ...

• who was actually working in there.

He told him to hop to it and not to back talk. The young fellow suggested meekly that it was against company policy to work alone in the shop, and besides he couldn’t keep up the pace by himself.

The long haired guy disapperared muttering curses as i turned over my keys. I waited for ever for my so -called express oil change and while i was in the process,

I saw the long haired manager walking around electronics with a couple of young girls.

I also saw several more uniformed workers shopping and hanging out in the store. I wanted to go straight to the head manager and spout off, then I remembered the tounge lashing the poor solitary technition had recieved.

I was finally called to get ny car. I graciously thanked the exhausted boy.

Then I vowed to never take my car there again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241006171800430/k2311a0610/6.10.07