Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
  • I felt that the characters and extra plots help to make the story more interesting, and make it real
  • I love his character so much, and also Elizabeth Swan and Will Turner
  • There is an almost sad ending to this story, and I believe that a continuation is indeed necessary
  • When I found out who his love interest was, I was like 'Ahhhhhh, so she's the one

• by missy
      This trilogy sequel of Pirates of the Caribbean is called At World’s End. I watched it last week with my boyfriend, my sister and her boyfriend. My sister’s boyfriend and I were having sort of like a heated debate over this trilogy, and I just didn’t get it on why he thought the movie sucks.

He said that the movie has some difficult to understand dialogues, some not necessary plots and characters, and a very confusing ending, just so that there will be an excuse for another sequel. I beg to differ totally.

True enough, the language is hard to understand, but the plots could be followed

almost swiftly, if you have watched both the first and second movies. The era is not a modern age like us, so the pirates and the other characters have to speak in not a direct tone, and instead, speak in riddles and poems.

It has to be that way to show the era. The other part when my sister’s boyfriend said that there are aplenty unnecessary plots and characters, I beg to differ too.

I felt that the characters and extra plots help to make the story more interesting, and make it real. There are new characters like the pirates’ association, where they have a ...

• meeting of some sort, and they are pirate leaders from all over the continents.

I felt that this was a necessary plot, and I was truly laughing over how they ‘resurrected’ Captain Jack Sparrow. I love his character so much, and also Elizabeth Swan and Will Turner.

There is an almost sad ending to this story, and I believe that a continuation is indeed necessary. Something happens to Will Turner, and his life is totally changed from there.

Now, I am dying for a next episode. The writer of this story is very clever, indeed.

Last but not least, there’s a complete coverage about Davy

Jones, the ‘oyster monster’ pirate in the previous movie. His love story is about to be told in complete details in this At World’s End.

When I found out who his love interest was, I was like ‘Ahhhhhh, so she’s the one. ’ You will be amazed that she was the one, and she existed in the previous movie as well.

Davy Jones’ role will be replaced by someone, at the later part of the movie, and I will not tell to spoil the fun. To cut short, there are so many things about this movie that I find wonderful, and I give it a 10.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111006171790430/k2311a0610/6.10.07