Mr. Brooks  » Movies  »
  • There�s lots of strong violence in this movie, and I think those who are having young children shouldn't let them watch

• by missy
      I actually was so scared when I watch this movie. It seems like there could be a real story like this out there, and that made me so scared.

This movie is about Mr.

Brooks, who is a successful businessman,

having a family and a wife.

He looks perfect and everything, but there�s a dirty side to him.

He is actually a serial killer, and he is almost like a chameleon, acting nice and sweet to his family, but do so many brutal killings behind their backs unto others.

I really can’t imagine how someone like his character could be a 2 faced snake like that.

I just couldn’t understand how it is so.

There�s lots of strong ...

• Mr. Brooks
      violence in this movie, and I think those who are having young children shouldn’t let them watch.

There’s also some sexual content to this movie, and coarse language and some form of nudity.

The main actress and actor are Kevin

Costner and Demi Moore.

You can consider Mr.

Brooks as someone who is like the Jekyll and Hyde kind.

I think this movie is worth seeing, and we should be more aware of people like this, should we run into one, in real life.

Mr. Brooks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11906171451230/k2311a069/6.9.07