Ghost Rider
  • When I saw the preview to Ghost Rider, I was impressed
  • I enjoyed the riding scenes they were exciting

• by Reon
      When I saw the preview to Ghost Rider, I was impressed. I am a fan of Nick Cage and at the time he had 2 movies soon to be released.

The imagery of the Ghost rider was good, graphic and it really illustrated the concept; Rider for the devil.

Note the use of fire

on the costume and weaponry.

I enjoyed the riding scenes they were exciting.

I was also fascinated with the idea of cheating death as Johnny Blaze did.

As fascinating as the movie was I was not impressed by the story line.

Why? Guy makes contract with devil to save his father and devil turns ...

• around and kills dad.

Ironic, but for those of us Christian minded, that is what we expect of the devil.

I would love to have been surprised and this movie failed to surprise me.

As romantic as the love theme is in the movie it only substantiates for substance in the movie.

Its as

if the writers were like \”hey well we dont have anything climatic to say so lets go with villain taking the lover of the hero and build from there.

With this movie dont look for anything thought provoking but if You just want to see some exciting stunts you may enjoy this flick.

I did.

Ghost Rider

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11906171371230/k2311a069/6.9.07