Nestle Carnation Hot Chocolate Milk Chocolate  » Food  »
  • I have tried many brands, and my favourite is Nestle Carnation Hot Chocolate Milk Chocolate so far
  • One think that I love about it is that unlike many brands out there,the abovementioned brand has a very strong chocolate-like taste
  • Overall, I recommend this hot chocolate to anyone who loves chocolate barsd and/or hot chocolate

• by Talia Krechuk
      For those of you who enjoy a good hot chocolate when it is chilly outside, there are many brands of hot chocolate out there. I have tried

many brands, and my favourite is Nestle Carnation Hot Chocolate Milk Chocolate so far. One think that I love about it is that unlike many brands out there,the abovementioned brand has a very strong chocolate-like taste. Indeed, you can make it as chocolaty as you like by adding an extra spoon or two. Every time ...

• Nestle Carnation Hot Chocolate Milk Chocolate
      that I drink a cup of the abovementioned hot chocolate, I feel as though I am biting into a piece of rich and creamy chocolate bar. You can
      really taste and smell all the good-quality cocoa that is added to this wonderful hot chocolate. Overall, I recommend this hot chocolate to anyone who loves chocolate barsd and/or hot chocolate.

Aysha says :

I recently found some White hot chocolate mix of my roommates sitting in the kitchen. I really like it and was wondering when or if I`d be able to find it at the store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27906171281230/k2311a069/6.9.07