Dempster’s 100% Whole Wheat Bread  » Food  »
  • What I like about this bread is that is it extremely soft and does not develop mold for a comparitively long time
  • Overall, I recommend this bread to anyone who does not mind a sweet-tasting bread

• by Talia Krechuk
      Dempster’s 100% Whole Wheat Bread is one of the many breads out there that you can use to make sandwiches. What I like about this bread is that is it extremely

soft and does not develop mold for a comparitively long time.

I also like the fact that it is 100% whole wheat, which means that is not made from any refined ...

• flower.

This, of course,means that it is healthier and certainly lower on carbs.

One tihnk that I do not like about this bread, however, is that it is rather sweet like

most of Dempster’s breads.

If you like sweet-tasting breads than this is fine.

However, if you don’t, you should stick to other breads.

Overall, I recommend this bread to anyone who does not mind a sweet-tasting bread.

Anne Morin says :

Your whole wheat bread is going bad before the due date. What have you done????????????

John says :

Anne, I’ve noticed that it tends to go bad fairly quick if you store it in a warm area, like close to a stove or microwave.

Galega says :

The date is not arbitrarily fixed. The due date is scientifically decided and seldom gets wrong. The wheat bread going bad before due date might be related to the way you are keeping it. Please follow instructions and ensure to keep it away from warm area as well as Sunlight.

Cheryl says :

My husband I have been purchasing your whole wheat soft slice bread for quite some time now. The past year we have only been able to purchase it at Metro on Fairfield, Burlington, ON. Can you please tell me if there are other stores that carry this particular item. We are both diabetics and find that this is much better for us. Please advise as to what other grocery store would carry this product, in Burlington, Ontario Canada Thank You So Much

Biker says :

re : Overall, I recommend this bread to anyone who does not mind a sweet-tasting bread
    Not worth the money anymore, after it was purchased by the Mexican conglomerate. Support Canada and your neighbors, buy Weston’s or independent bake shop bread…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27906171271230/k2311a069/6.9.07