Cingular Pay as you Go  » Cellular services  »
1.0
  • I cannot get approved for a regular cell phone, they wont ever let me do the deposit thing, so I'm pretty much stuck with a pay as you go phone

• by MoonSpinner
      Cingular Pay as you go is a service for those who do not have good enough credit to get a real cell phone. The phones themselves are priced about 300% more than they would be if you were to just get a contracted phone.

I cannot

get approved for a regular cell phone, they wont ever let me do the deposit thing, so I’m pretty much stuck with a pay as you go phone.

I do not like it at all.

It is not cheaper and the service is horrible.

...

• i have to pay $1 a day and .

5 for every call not to another Cingular phone, so after a month I’m paying the same amount if not more than I would if I had a good quality phone with features.

i LOVE camera/video phones but

I can’t get one.

So I’m stuck with Pay As You Go.

But if you have a choice between Pay as you Go and a normal contracted phone, go with the contract.

BELIEVE me it’s worth it.

Don’t suffer if you dont have too.

Eileen says :

If I have a Cingular Phone I had when I had a plan, can I use that phone as a pay as you go? If so, how do I get it set up? Thank you

John says :

I assume you’re referring to ATT pay as you go since Cingular has merged with ATT. With that being said, the answer is yes. When you purchase your pay as you go plan, you will need to get the sim card only. When you get the sim card you can simply insert it into your phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22706170990630/k2311a067/6.7.07