Enterprise Rental
707 W 51st St, Tulsa, OK, (918) 445-4420
  • I never have any problem, I go in they pull my confirmation, I show them my ID, and debit card if needed
  • They still wouldnt change it, they gave me the compact, I paid for the Luxury car

• by MoonSpinner
      I’ve rented 4 cars in the past 5 years. 4 of those from Enterprise. I never have any problem, I go in they pull my confirmation, I show them my ID, and debit card if needed.

They check over the car and give me the keys. I have never spent more than 30 minutes in an Enterprise.

I dunno what it is, they are just better. I

rented from Alamo, simply because of my being at the airport and they were the only ones with cars left.

After a little over 2 hours I ended up walking out with a car I didnt request. Even after they showed it to me and me telling them this was not what I pre-ordered.

They still wouldnt change it, they gave me the compact, I paid for the Luxury ...

• car. And no credit was ever issued.

In a strange turn of events I ended up working at the corporate office for Alamo, which is Vanguard Car Rental, in the refund department. After training was over I looked up my record, it had a note stating everything I had went through.

Then at the bottom in all caps it had an extra note stating NOT to EVER refund me

my money becuase I was difficult with the clerk when they would not give me the appropriate car. I was highly upset over that, if I had the power I would have went ahead and issued my own refund.

But sadly, it didnt work that way. Now, I will only rent with Enterprise.

Or I’ll just walk to wherever I’m going. It’s just not worth the aggravation.

Enterprise Rental

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3706170960630/k2311a067/6.7.07