1997 Chevy Monte Carlo  » Cars  »
1.0
  • The BIGGEST problem, the gas gauge doesnt work

• by MoonSpinner
      Hopefully within my lifetime I will know what it’s like to not have to take what I can get. I have to take whatever job that will have me, whatever crappy buy her pay here car lot that will take me and my 114 credit score. But alas, I work a crappy job that illegal immigrants laugh at, and I drive a degustingly overpaid for 1997 Chevy Monte Carlo. I havent had the thing a year yet. Here’s what’s went wrong already: 1.

) Had to replace both front lights. 2. ) Had

to replace alternator. 3.

) Had to install a car stereo because it only had a tape deck. Seriously, what kind of person still has a tape deck?

4. ) Low Trac light comes on if I have to break swiftly and subsequently forces the brakes to malfunction, as in STOP WORKING! This caused me to wreck recently which brought about a ton of other stupid problems that only me, a poor person would have. Rich or well off people just dont have these kinds of problems.

5. ) No hazard lights? It ...

• has a button that I cut myself on lodged into the steering wheel, but it does not work. 6. ) Seatbelts just hang after you take them off.

They do not retract and end up hanging out the door after you get out. 7. ) Both front seats do not lock in back position. Normally you would have to press the button in the back of the seat for it to pull forward.

For some reason these do not. When you stop the car the back of the seat pushes you up.

/> 8. ) The BIGGEST problem, the gas gauge doesnt work.

I never know how much gas I’m driving around with. The chick who owned it before me said she just made sure to fill up every couple of days. HOWEVER, this chick had the money to do that. I dont.

I’ve went dry and got stranded 3 times in 4 months already becuase of this crap. I hate my car. I’m sure there’s more I just can’t think of it right now. I give this car a 2 our of 10 simply because it’s paid for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9706170950630/k2311a067/6.7.07