Fox Collision  » Cars  »
0.5
10226 East 61st Street, Tulsa, OK 74133
  • But it's all paid and I dont have the money to get another car and my insurance paid for the repair so I was happy to get it fixed

• by MoonSpinner
      Phone: (918) 250-1998 Glass: (918) 250-2378 Fax: (918) 250-1996 Hours: M-F 7:30-5:30 Saturday 8:00-12:00 All I had was a simple bumper repair. They managed to keep my car for 29 days.

At the 25 day mark I went back to the facility and located my car myself, because whenever

I called nobody would even recognize that it was there.

Basically they lost my car in their parking lot.

Granted a 1997 Chevy Monte Carlo is nothing to get all hissy about.

But it’s all paid and I dont have the money to get another car and my insurance ...

• paid for the repair so I was happy to get it fixed.

But had I known the trouble it would be I wouldnt have bothered.

Do on day 25 I got to the lot, located my car and saw that nothing had been done to it.

They hadnt marked

it, hadnt removed the damaged piece.

Nothing, it was just sitting in the lot getting dusty.

I have complained to the general manager and although he pulled the car and semi-fixed it 5 days later.

I didnt get an apology, a discount nothing.

Dont take your car to Fox Collision, they will try to steal it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9706170940630/k2311a067/6.7.07