Erin Brockovich  » Movies  »
0.5
  • I don't let anyone talk to me or people I know that way, why was she praised for it

• by MoonSpinner
      Ok, I never would have thought that a movie about a slutty, foul mouthed unattractive mother of a litter of kids would have won an Oscar for anyone. Thank you academy for proving me wrong.

Erin Brockovich is down as my all time worst movie.

If

this woman walked into my place of employment, dressed like a hooker, hurling insults at everyone who looks at her strangely because she’s dressed like a hooker, demanding I give her a job I would have called the police and had her escorted away.

I don’t let anyone ...

• talk to me or people I know that way, why was she praised for it? The woman should have just been slapped and kicked to the curb.

So what she’s got kids to feed.

Nobody forced her to have so many, why did she expect

people to just do what she says because she got knocked up so many times?

All and all I would say in real life Erin Brockovich only got the job because she was doing something other than working for these people.

If I could give it worse than a 1 I would.

Erin Brockovich

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11706170930630/k2311a067/6.7.07