Spiderman 3  » Movies  »
  • Anyone who's enjoyed his movies in the past will LOVE this one

• by MoonSpinner
      I saw Spiderman 3 at a matinee the weekend after it opened. There had already been a ton of reviews stating just how horrible it was and that Sam Raimi is just a huge dissapointment with this one. NEVER listen to critics.

Always make your own decision when

seeing movies. This was a very awesome movie.

And even though it’s high budget, it’s still a Sam Raimi gem. Anyone who’s enjoyed his movies in the past will LOVE this one.

Of course, my absolutley favorite scene was the Bruce Campbell scene in the restaraunt.

• So very hilarious!

And my second fave was when bad Peter was dancing down the street doing the finger guns at all the ladies.

Then after he gets the tailored suit and just stops and does a jig. I couldnt stop laughing.

Venom was a bit of a

dissapointment, but I’ve never really liked Venom anyways and I really dont think he was needed in this one. Now Carnage, that’s a villan.

Venom, eh, just so so. And I also think what I’ve thought from the beginning is that they really should have re-cast Mary Jane.

Kirsten Dunst looks about 50 years old.

Spiderman 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11706170920630/k2311a067/6.7.07