ZZ Live In Concert  » Entertainment  »
Toronto Congress Center
  • I'm glad to have experienced this regardless if i like their music or not

• by shiro_manjuu
      There was a live jrock concert on May 26 2007 at the TCC and over 1000+ (i’m just estimating) attended. Luckily there was a good spot for us but that’s because we waited in line for an hour.

Come early to ANY concerts.

The security was pretty tight since they wouldn’t even let us bring water bottles.

It was my first concert so I

don’t know if they do this elsewhere but I don’t get this; are they afraid we’d chuck bottles at the people on stage or something? Anyway they told us we weren’t allowed cameras, because I guess the flash would interfere with the singers on stage.

But whatever, I took pictures without the flash anyway.

=) ZZ is a japanese rock group and is alright-famous ...

• I guess, since nobody has heard of him even though we listen to japanese music a lot.

Apparently they have sang a couple of theme songs for Animes such as Eyeshield 21 and One Piece.

At first I wasn’t psyched and I have to admit, afterwards I wasn’t really into them.

Not that their music was bad; I just prefer different types of music.

But since it was my first concert, i really like the atmosphere, like people would be so hyped up they’ll just jummp off from their spots and go straight to the stage and cheer - and everyone would follow suit.

It was exciting! I’m glad to have experienced this regardless if i like their music or not.

(it’s very loud just to warn you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59706170830630/k2311a067/6.7.07