BlockBuster Total Access  » Movies  »
  • After growing tired of paying for satellite tv and renting movies that I had to spend more time returning than I did watching, I decided to try the service
  • The cost is less than a weekends rental fees at my local video store and gas to return them
  • The best part about the service to me is I don't have a return time on the movies
  • I have been with the BlockBuster Total Access service for almost a year and really have enjoyed it
  • I would highly recommend the online BlockBuster Total Access service

• by Lillith Winters
      After growing tired of paying for satellite tv and renting movies that I had to spend more time returning than I did watching, I decided to try the service. I get 3 movies at a time, unlimited rentals, free postage paid return envelopes and an easy to use website, all for $19.

79.

The cost

is less than a weekends rental fees at my local video store and gas to return them.

The best part about the service to me is I don’t have a return time on the movies.

I can keep them a day or a week with no late fees.

I have been with the BlockBuster Total ...

• Access service for almost a year and really have enjoyed it.

The only time I have run into an issue was when I got a movie that was and HD movie.

I wish they would allow you to tell them if your DVD Player will show these or not.

Mine won’t so I had

to return the movie they sent.

This has only happened twice though.

I received 2 movies that were damaged in transit and BlockBuster gave me no trouble whatsoever about them.

I went to the site and reported the problem and within a day had a replacement movie.

I would highly recommend the online BlockBuster Total Access service.

BlockBuster Total Access

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11706170610530/k2311a067/6.7.07