Sulfur Cream For Acne
  • After years of suffering with acne and watching my teenage daughters do the same, I decided to purchase a product with sulfur in it
  • Now, I know you think sulfur, it must smell like rotten eggs

• by Lillith Winters
      After years of suffering with acne and watching my teenage daughters do the same, I decided to purchase a product with sulfur in it. I surfed the net forever trying to find what I wanted after reading many of the benefits of using sulfur creams for acnes.

The product was shipped very quickly and

is truly very inexpensive compared to over the counter acne medicines.

Be sure you have no allergy to sulfur first and then get to the website and order this stuff if you have acne.

I will tell you that it worked GREAT for us, tightening the pores, clearing up blackheads and preventing new ...

• breakouts.

We have been using it for about 3 months now and love it!! Within days of beginning with the sulfur cream, I was shocked, pleased and so happy to have finally found something that really worked for all three of us.

The only thing I have heard my teens complain about

it the VERY slight odor.

Now, I know you think sulfur, it must smell like rotten eggs…NO, it doesn’t.

The smell is more of a weak burnt match smell.

Nothing compared to the benefits it offers and not enough to make two teenage girls stop using it.

I would HIGHLY recommend the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31606170491030/k2311a066/6.6.07