Cingular Wireless  » Cellular services  »
1.0
  • I do not recommend the service they offer and would not use them again if I knew what I know now

• by Lillith Winters
      I purchase my Cingular service a little over 2 years ago and have been unhappy with it for quite a while now. Were it not for the contracts I am stuck in I would toss it out the car window.

I live in a rural area and have to drive a half mile up the road to even

get a signal.

I cannot use the phone anywhere in my house and I am constantly having my calls dropped.

The people who awarded them the “least dropped call provider” title, that you hear about in the Cingular commercials, lied terribly.

There are so many dead zones with this company it is unreal.

I changed my ...

• plan the other week and they did not carry over the text and internet blocks I had on my teenagers phones.

They claim they didn’t know the blocks were there and that sometimes they cannot see all that when pulling up an account.

Perhaps the merge with AT&T will improve their eyesight.

Either way, it took

me not one, but two phone calls and quite a few rude service reps to get the blocks put back on my teens phones.

I would advise you to watch your account carefully if you decide to go with Cingular.

I do not recommend the service they offer and would not use them again if I knew what I know now.

Cingular Wireless

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22606170481030/k2311a066/6.6.07