Pantene Brunette Expressions  » Cosmetics  »
  • I started using it because I had a major problem after attempting to color my hair
  • The color was dull as well and I bought the Pantene Brunette Expressions to help bring out the color
  • It definitely brought out the color, it was no longer dull, but as an added bonus it seemed to have taken away all the damage I have done to my hair
  • It has been the best hair care product I have ever tried and the only one I will ever use

• by Pamela Wilson
      I started using Pantene Brunette Expressions shampoo and conditioner about 6 months ago and I still love it today just as much as the first time I used it. It makes my hair shiny and smooth and has a very pleasant fragrance.

I started using it because I

had a major problem after attempting to color my hair.

I tried to color it blond and it turned out absolutely aweful! I wanted to cover it up as quickly as possible so I immediately colored it back to my original color, brown.

As I’m sure you know, repeated coloring especially with the harsh chemicals in lightening dyes causes MAJOR damage to one’s hair.

I was horrified with the way my hair looked.

It was of course very frizzy and brittle.

I could barely even comb through it! The color was dull as well and I ...

• Pantene Brunette Expressions
      bought the Pantene Brunette Expressions to help bring out the color.

I did not expect the results I got! It definitely brought out the color, it was no longer dull, but as an added bonus it seemed to have taken away all the damage I have done to

my hair.

No one believes me when I tell them what I did because my hair is so shiny and healthy.

I would proudly reccomend this product to anyone.

It has been the best hair care product I have ever tried and the only one I will ever use.

Pantene Brunette Expressions

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31606170441030/k2311a066/6.6.07