Canon Rebel XTi
  • My only gripe so far is that photos displayed on the LCD usually don't look as good when you upload them onto a PC, but that may just be an LCD and resize issue and not so much the camera
  • The lens that comes with the Rebel kit is 18-55mm, which may or may not be satisfactory to other users, but I found it to be a bit limiting

• by kihu
      As an amateur photographer, I ultimately decided to purchase the Canon Rebel XTi based on reviews and having previously used my friend’s. For its price, (got mine for around $700-$800), the Rebel performs well.

Though I still haven’t learned how to use

it extremely well, I am still able to capture some great shots.

My only gripe so far is that photos displayed on the LCD usually don’t look as good when you upload them onto a PC, but that may just be an ...

• LCD and resize issue and not so much the camera.

The lens that comes with the Rebel kit is 18-55mm, which may or may not be satisfactory to other users, but I found it to be a bit limiting.

I have not

yet purchased another lens, but I feel that the default one is inefficient.

Otherwise, I have found little else to dislike about the Rebel.

It is a great camera for its price, especially in comparison to the Nikon D80, which was my alternate choice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43606170391030/k2311a066/6.6.07