Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara
  • I think it is maybe the brush that makes this mascara work so well

• by arabgirl28
      I just bought the Cover Girl Volume Exact mascara the other day and I threw all my other mascaras in the garbage. This mascara is an absolutely wonderful improvement over any other mascara I have ‘ever, ever’ used. The brush is very different from any of the other mascaras - it feels like you are putting mascara on with a razor.

This brush is very, very stiff and you hardly see

any mascara on it, but it brushes on very evenly and is never clumpy or globby. It is so nice not having to wipe off the smeary old stuff and have to start all over again when your lashes look bad.

I think it is maybe the brush that makes this mascara work so well. Now my lashes don’t look like a little kid put mascara them anymore.

My hair ...

• is blond and I use the black/brown and it looks very natural. Their advertisements are absolutely true.

I couldn’t get mascara on my bottom lashes before without having a mess. With this mascara it is really easy to get mascara on my bottom lashes.

You have to watch though, if you get carried away - they can look kind of heavy. With a light skin color this looks wrong

- too heavy.

When you are shopping and in a hurry, it is really difficult to grab the wrong mascara. The brush tip is red and is sealed in plastic, so you can see the tip when you purchase the product.

Knowing this stuff works so well I will probably be changing some of my makeup to Cover Girl to experiment to see if I get better results with the rest of their products.

Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31606170250930/k2311a066/6.6.07