Pirates 3: At World’s End
1.5
  • I am a huge Pirates of the Caribbean fan, but I was extremely disappointed with this third movie
  • The dialogue was ridiculously long at times, and boring
  • And I don't think I'm the only one who gets tired of their unnecessary gross scenes
  • This movie is definitely not for little kids
  • The only parts I enjoyed about this whole movie were the fight scenes with Jack and Davy Jones, the death scenario with Will, and the whole captain competition with Barbossa and Jack

• by Jolly
      I am reviewing the third installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean series, called At World’s End. Okay, so the first movie was fantastic. The second movie was good.

The third…terrible. What were those writers thinking? I am a huge Pirates of the Caribbean fan, but I was extremely disappointed with this third movie.

The fans waited for a year only to be utterly bored, confused,

and disappointed. The whole plot to this movie is utterly confusing, even if you have watched the other two.

The dialogue was ridiculously long at times, and boring. The whole scenario with Jack Sparrow seeing multiples of himself was way out there, and completely drawn out.

The whole parts with the peanut and crabs were just annoying. And I don’t think I’m the only one who gets tired ...

• of their unnecessary gross scenes.

For example, Jack Sparrow licking a brain, one pirate breaking his toe off, etc etc. And the whole opening to the movie was a little grotesque.

This movie is definitely not for little kids. They seemed to keep leading up to something that just never happened.

The only parts I enjoyed about this whole movie were the fight scenes with Jack

and Davy Jones, the “death” scenario with Will, and the whole captain competition with Barbossa and Jack. Otherwise, this movie was a flop.

Johnny Depp and Geoffery Rush are the only actors that kept it afloat. Harsh, but true.

Don’t waste your money on this movie, folks. The series definitely went out with a flop.

If they decide to make any more, they better get different writers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11506170201030/k2311a065/6.5.07