Olevia HDTV
  • I can say without a doubt it was the best thing you could hope to buy for under $700
  • What impressed us most was it offers a 1600
  • I would recommend the Olevia 332H to anyone looking for a top quality, highly affordable HDTV

• by Roberta Hierath
      In February my husband and I purchased the Olevia 332H 32″ LCD flat panel HDTV. We ordered it from Amazon.

com with expedited shipping for a grand total of $697.

I can say without a doubt it was the best thing you could hope to buy for under $700.

Setup out of the box was a piece of cake, it only weighs 44 pounds! But

it wasn’t until we turned our cable box to an HD channel that we fully realized what an incredible television this was.

My sister and her husband have a 63″ projection HDTV and it has a great picture, but I would rather watch any HD programming on our smaller Olevia.

The picture is beautiful: sharp, crisp colors, clean sound.

We run the audio ...

• through a receiver because the speakers on the television don’t quite give us what we want.

The sound is decent, but seems to fall a little short next to the stunning picture quality.

My husband and I researched a lot of HDTV’s before deciding on this particular model.

What impressed us most was it offers a 1600:1 contrast ratio, 8 ms response time, and

1366×768 resolution.

I can honestly say I don’t know exactly what any of that means, but I can say for certain that this level of quality cannot be found in a 32′ size HDTV for under $1500.

I would recommend the Olevia 332H to anyone looking for a top quality, highly affordable HDTV.

It may be a bargain price, but is certainly is not a bargain televison.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16506170191030/k2311a065/6.5.07