Fiat 500
  • I love driving this car, and my dad wanted me to give my honest opinion, since he was busy one day doing some business lunches, and he wanted to cut short and asked for my opinion after I have tested drive this car
  • I feel like this is the best woman car ever, but I might be someone confessing love towards a guy that means the world to me only, but perhaps not to others

• by missy
      This car review is about the ever nice and beautiful retro-looking Fiat 500. I love driving this car, and my dad wanted me to give my honest opinion, since he was busy one day doing some business lunches, and he wanted to cut short and asked for my opinion after I have tested drive this car. I might just as well venture into car sales one day.

I just might. I love it, I would love to pursue a car

sales agent job one day.

Perhaps. But for now, here is my review of Fiat 500, the same that I have described to my dad.

If you are looking for a speedy Gonzalez type of car, this is not it. This beauty has 5 speed manual with front-wheel drive.

Fiat 500 is not about speed, it is about mixing old and new, retro and modern chic contemporary design. I feel so cozy driving this super cute and sexy car.

...

• I especially love the blend of old and new of this car design. It has a blend of both modern and retro interior, and the cushion car seats are all so nice and dandy.

I feel like this is the best woman car ever, but I might be someone confessing love towards a guy that means the world to me only, but perhaps not to others. The wonders that I could see in Fiat 500 lies in me alone, and

that might not be what others think.

Fiat 500 has this drawn effect. I could critique other wannabe retro car, but for one reason or another, I just couldn’t find myself criticizing Fiat 500.

In fact, I have nothing but praises for it. Rumors have it that Fiat will be merging with Ford soon, to produce some nice quality car.

Now, if that’s true, I really can’t wait. Ford is my favorite brand anytime, and to be joined with Fiat, simply magnificent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9506170181030/k2311a065/6.5.07