Audi R8
2.0
  • Maybe I am not a fan of over-rated cars like this, and there will definitely be others who love this type of car anytime, any day

• by missy
      Audi R8 is due to be out in May 2007, and my dad brought me along to meet his potential client yesterday. I followed him, but did not join in when his potential client was test driving this car though.

But after that, he sent me back

home, and I got the chance to review as a passenger of Audi R8.

This Audi R8 comes in the popular platinum color, and this is like a marketing ploy to release or match new cars like Aston Martin Roadster, Alfa Romeo, Ford GT and the XK from Jaguar.

Do not be mistaken, I certainly enjoy a ride on a luxurious car such as Audi R8, but that’s just about it.

Maybe I am not a fan of over-rated cars like this, and there will definitely be others who love this type of car anytime, any ...

• Audi R8
      day.

Audi R8 has a six-speed manual with a four wheel drive.

It is a shame to be making a powerful car like this, but which tends to be pretty much the same with the ones I have mentioned.

I would personally rather be driven or drive

a car that is different from the others out there.

Like your Mini Cooper kind or Honda Jazz or Getz.

That’s more like my type of car uniqueness that I would love to be in.

In short, Audi R8 is a fascinating name, and that’s just about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9506170171030/k2311a065/6.5.07