Amazing Base by Jane Iredale  » Cosmetics  »
  • Amazing Base Mineral Make-up by Jane Iredale, WOW
  • Another reason why I love the jane Iredale range is becuase none of her products are tested on animals

• by Elizabeth Zanelli
      Amazing Base Mineral Make-up by Jane Iredale, WOW! What a fantasic product. It really is amazing!!! I’ve always suffered from sensitive and spot prone skin.

One day I just had enough and decided to visit a Dermatologist about my skin condition as it began to get me down.

With one look it was clear to my Dermatologist that one

of the factors that were contributing to my break out was my make-up .

She advised that I ditch what ever I was using and introduced me to the “Jane Iredale” range.

From that day I’ve never looked back! What is so great about the “Amazing Base” is that it doesn’t contain Talc, Perfumes, Oils or Dyes.

All of ...

• which are potential irritants.

For me, it was the oil in my make-up that was causing blocked pores and spots.

“Amazing Base” also contains a natural UV Protectant and is suitable for even the most sensitive of skins.

It gives me flawless look all the time which usually last’s for most of the day.

Another reason why I love

the jane Iredale range is becuase none of her products are tested on animals.

I must admit this make-up isn’t cheap but is deffinatly worth investing in as the result is beautiful and my theory is “You should never put a price on your skin”.

Just one sweep of Jane Iredale’s “Amazing Base” in Warm Sienna and I’m good to go!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31506170131030/k2311a065/6.5.07