Audi A5
2.0
  • This is my dream car, I thought initially
  • On the first glance, I definitely love the solid car cabin, and felt that this was my ride
  • One significant thing I noticed is that the car reverses well
  • I was not so keen on the steering rack, and it sort of hindered my view of the road to the best that I could see

• by missy
      This is my dream car, I thought initially. Audi A5 is actually a coupe. It would be my dream car, but upon the chance to test it, I have come to my own personal conclusion about this car.

This car is latest in the market for 2007, and car dealers have started to order. So does the company that my dad works for, and therefore, was

the chance for me to test and review.

The A5 that I tested was of a black color, and it is a 4-wheel drive, with manual transmission. On the first glance, I definitely love the solid car cabin, and felt that this was my ride.

Unfortunately, that’s just about it. To sum up, this car is nice to see, and that’s just about it.

There is little else to boast about this car. On the other hand, Audi A5 has a nice sensible boot, but for my mom who loves to storage things up on the boot of the car, it is definitely not ideal at all.

I would sum up Audi A5 to be a concept car, and that is the purpose of the maker of this coupe. One significant thing I noticed ...

• Audi A5
      is that the car reverses well.

Last but not least, I have come up with the fact that in order for this coupe to deliver a good cornering and best car handling, one would need to change the steering rack and must be good at juggling the clutch. That would be the ultimatum.

I was not so keen on the steering rack, and it sort of hindered my

view of the road to the best that I could see. I felt so short sitting in the car.

I realized that it is supposed to be a race car machine or a sports car, but I couldn’t find anything likeable except for the name. It sounds good and certainly suitable for all the show-offs out there.

Looks nice with little to offer. I couldn’t be more harsher, could I?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9506170080930/k2311a065/6.5.07