Rhythm and Voice of Cultural CD Music  » Music  »
  • I love different cultures and traditions all around the world, and it includes African and Latin music
  • The melodies are nice, and I enjoy the dance beat to it as well
  • I think music is definitely universal, and as long as the melody and beat is nice, I don't mind what the languages at all

• by missy
      I recently just bought 2 CDs, which have a cultural mix to it, each costing between $19 - $23. I love different cultures and traditions all around the world, and it includes African and Latin music.

The first CD is called Acoustic

Africa.

This CD features songs which have an acoustic feel to it and there are also African pop stars from the 80s and 90s.

The melodies are nice, and I enjoy the dance beat to it as well.

The next CD is ...

• the Radio Latino.

The songs in this CD are mostly songs from contemporary musicians.

I was like dancing and putting on my shawl to imitate the nice vocal range.

Both of these are real day-dream CDs for me.

I don�t

have any problems to listen to these both CDs, though I don’t really get the language being sung.

I think music is definitely universal, and as long as the melody and beat is nice, I don’t mind what the languages at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14406169810630/k2311a064/6.4.07