Marrakech Morocco  » Travel  »
Morocco
  • There was this particular place that I love, called the town square of Jamaa El Fna
  • My whole family truly enjoyed the cultural settings, tradition and experiencing everything while we were there
  • I plan to make this a choice to consider for my honeymoon in future

• by missy
      My whole family would be considered travel freaks. If only we could travel for 365 days around the world, we would grab the chance.

Last 2 years, the whole of us went to a great cultural and historic place, Moroccan City, called Marrakech.

This place is

a romantic get-away, and very suitable for family and honeymooners.

There was this particular place that I love, called the town square of Jamaa El Fna.

There were a lot of storytellers and musicians there.

I love checking out the beautiful mosque there called Koutoubia ...

• Mosque.

Now, this is the largest mosque in Marrakech.

Besides that, there were also items for sale like handicrafts, jewellery, traditional slippers and colourful fabrics.

The resort hotel that we stayed in was also nice and had beautiful sceneries.

My whole family truly enjoyed the

cultural settings, tradition and experiencing everything while we were there.

But, I would advice that this city looks different from a normal city life.

This place is the most suitable for culture-lovers out there.

I plan to make this a choice to consider for my honeymoon in future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38406169790630/k2311a064/6.4.07