Kangaroo Island South Australia  » Travel  »
South Australia
  • Since I love South Australia so much, I intend to take my boyfriend to another part of South Australia called Kangaroo Island, perhaps on this coming month of June
  • It is definitely a place for a nature lover person like me, who seeks privacy

• by missy
      Since I love South Australia so much, I intend to take my boyfriend to another part of South Australia called Kangaroo Island, perhaps on this coming month of June. I have been to Kangaroo Island before.

It is definitely a place for a nature lover person like me, who seeks

privacy.

This island is simply fantastic.

I could choose one from the 3 choices available.

It is called the Lifetime Private Retreats.

I love the fact that I could enjoy wildlife here, and thus, relaxing my mind.

There is a luxury treatment that I love so much.

...

• My lunch was served by a personal chef that I have paid the services for.

I could basically enjoy my lunch under a 150 year old tree, or I could choose to have it on a private boat as well.

Of course, those means more expenses, but it

is a good try-out.

Last, but not least, I love checking out the Seal Bay Conservation Park (Seal Bay).

This is an awesome place where I could observe Australia�s sea lions at their most natural habitat, and see them behave.

I love the whole experience so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38406169780630/k2311a064/6.4.07