South Australia Adelaide Hills  » Travel  »
South Australia
  • I definitely enjoy the nature and lushness of the greens there
  • I would always try my best to plan visits to my aunt's home between the period of May - October, since this is the best time to pick strawberries
  • I love so much viewing the strawberry farm from the balcony�s view

• by missy
      I have an aunt, on my mom’s side, who has a home in Adelaide, South Australia. Every year, she would invite the whole of my family to come to her home in South Australia.

So, last year on the month of October, I went with my mom and dad, since the rest of my family

members couldn’t make it.

I have always fancied Adelaide Hills because it has a nice and lush country life plus a city life as well.

After arriving and settling down on my aunt’s place, I brought my cousin to accompany me to drive through the Adelaide Hills.

This is a very popular hobby amongst people ...

• of Adelaide, and I have picked up this tradition too, whenever I get the chance to visit.

I definitely enjoy the nature and lushness of the greens there.

Truly refreshing.

I would always try my best to plan visits to my aunt’s home between the period of May - October, since this is the best

time to pick strawberries.

The place is called Beerenberg Strawberry Farm, and it is pretty close to Adelaide too, called Hahndorf.

A drive would get to the place easily.

I love so much viewing the strawberry farm from the balcony�s view.

Truly enjoyable and fun.

These are my favorite hotspots whenever I visit Adelaide.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38406169770530/k2311a064/6.4.07