Bangkok Museums  » Travel  »
Bangkok
  • This is a very interesting place whereby there are Thai and foreign stamps of the past on display
  • This place is definitely great for stamp lovers like me
  • I love studying how ancient artifacts were being used by people from the past

• by missy
      There are 2 museums which I have been to before when I visited Bangkok. They are Philatelic Museum and Prasart Museum.

When I went to the Philatelic Museum, the admission was free.

This is a very interesting place whereby there are Thai and foreign

stamps of the past on display.

It was very interesting to see different countries with different stamps and logo.

Not only that, I also bought some stamps and accessories for my favorite stamp collection items.

They are certainly very unique and there are ...

• people asking to buy it, but I rejected saying that they are my collector’s items.

This place is definitely great for stamp lovers like me.

Next is the Prasart Museum.

This is the cream to the cake, and personally to me, it takes the

top list anytime.

This museum features a great collection of artifacts from the prehistoric up to the current Bangkok periods.

I love studying how ancient artifacts were being used by people from the past.

These 2 museums are simply great places to visit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38406169740530/k2311a064/6.4.07