Shopping in Bangkok  » Shopping  »
  • I was so impressed as there were about 200 shops in this place, which sell modern home decoration items
  • Another nice thing that I love was that there was an Opera House in this complex and I had a blast catching the shows
  • Another surprising fact that I noticed was that there were shopping items for luxury cars like Ferraris, Lamborghinis, yachts and Porsches
  • I find that very funny, but definitely a smart shopping tactic

• by missy
      I have for a fact visited Bangkok before, and I must highlight some places of interests for shopping. First, there is the Siam Discovery Center. This is a cool and awesome place.

I really love checking out this place. The operation hours are from 10:00 - 21:00, and this is Bangkok’s

First Elegant Lifestyle center known for its ‘One Floor, One Concept’.

I was so impressed as there were about 200 shops in this place, which sell modern home decoration items. There were fashion brands, audio and home entertainment equipments and not forgetting nice looking souvenirs.

All of these are a must see, and I was glad I did. I did bought some things and had to pay some taxes.

Next great shopping place would be the Siam Paragon that I’d been to. The opening hours are from 10:30 - 22:00.

This is a shopping complex and it features about 300 high-fashion brand ...

• Shopping in Bangkok
      boutiques. Some of my favorites like Guess and Prada were there, and I was itching to buy all items there.

Another nice thing that I love was that there was an Opera House in this complex and I had a blast catching the shows. This Opera House could sit like around 1800

people.

I was amazed at how jam-packed the auditorium became. Another surprising fact that I noticed was that there were shopping items for luxury cars like Ferraris, Lamborghinis, yachts and Porsches.

I find that very funny, but definitely a smart shopping tactic. I intend to come back given the chance to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24406169720530/k2311a064/6.4.07