Bangkok Travel  » Travel  »
  • This is my review on why I think that Bangkok is a great place to visit
  • I truly must say that it was a wonderful experience while I was there
  • The best part was that we got a good deal out of this travel
  • I also enjoyed the signature dish in Bangkok, the Thai Fried Rice

• by missy
      This is my review on why I think that Bangkok is a great place to visit. Sometime last year, my family I went to Bangkok. It was for some great one week.

I truly must say that it was a wonderful experience while I was there. The best part was that we got a good deal out of this travel.

We managed to get first class hotel rooms in the heart of the

city for under $150 a night. That was an awesome deal for me.

The food in Bangkok was superb too. We got like a multi-course meal in a fine restaurant for less than $30.

That’s a true bargain, and I ate like mad. I also enjoyed the signature dish in Bangkok, the Thai Fried Rice.

It was truly a delicious dish. Not just local cuisine, there were also French, Italian, Chinese ...

• and Indonesian food.

There were food almost everywhere, and there were even food at almost all sidewalks, and these are known as sidewalk-stalls. Shopping in Bangkok was great as well.

My siblings truly wanted to check out the nightlife, as opposed to my parents who wanted to check out the tourists’ attractions. So, we split into two groups.

My parents took a metered taxi and made their rounds to places like the Grand

Palace, Sanam Luang and other places of historical and cultural interests. As for me and my siblings, we went to check out the flea markets and bought lots of things like bags, key-chains and other nice stuffs.

Then, at night, we went to check out the Hard Rock Caf’ for Bangkok. It was certainly awesome, and a bit different from the Hard Rock Caf’ back home.

Trip to Bangkok was truly worth it.

Bangkok Travel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38406169710530/k2311a064/6.4.07