IMAK Eye Pillow  » Medicine  »
0.5
  • I thought I would give it a second chance and wait until it becomes lukewarm before I take it off

• by Honey
      It’s comfortable, and I use it when I can’t go to sleep. And that’s about all that I can say about this product.

An eye pillow is a better way of calling an eye cover so you can sleep in broad daylight.

It

cost me $10.

I only bought it because it said it helps relieve sinus problems.

It doesn’t do anything for my sinus problems.

I thought I would give it a second chance and wait until it becomes lukewarm before I take it off.

...

• Fell asleep waiting for my headache to go away, woke up with a major migraine instead.

Sinus sprays work better.

It also said you can put it in the freezer and it doesn’t become shockingly cold like ice.

But it’s way too cold.

They should have said that you can’t put it in the freezer overnight.

Even if I put it in a freezer bag, it still became stiff with the moisture.

A complete waste of money, it’s going back to its box and stored away in the attic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26406169690530/k2311a064/6.4.07