Headache Ice Pillo by Core
  • It does feel good I admit, having cold compress on your neck, but it doesn't do anything for my headache
  • I wanted to return the pillow, but I didn't want to tell him that his gift doesn't do wonders like he once described it

• by Honey
      If this product was designed to relieve migraines and headaches, it doesn’t work. It does feel good I admit, having cold compress on your neck, but it doesn’t do anything for my headache. It was a gift from my boyfriend, and he paid $44 for this.

I wanted to return

the pillow, but I didn’t want to tell him that his gift doesn’t do wonders like he once described it. The cushion is firm but really comfortable.

As a neck pillow alone, it’s great. I just take out the gel pack and I can use it when I want to sleep on the car or a chair.

When my neck is feeling sore, I just pop in the gel pack and viola, instant cold therapy. I’ve used this to relieve my migraine attacks, but it doesn’t really work well alone.

I have to take some medicine before my headache will ...

• Headache Ice Pillo by Core
      go away. Although the gel pack does make you feel a little better, it just doesn’t meet up to my standards.

A friend of mine saw the gel pack in my refrigerator, and he borrowed it because I wasn’t using it. He was in a car accident, and had some

minor neck injuries.

He wakes up with severe neck cramps. He takes the gel pack straight from the freezer and covers it with a towel so he can use it on his neck.

So far, he’s not returning it. He likes it too much, even though he’s finished with therapy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26406169630530/k2311a064/6.4.07