Children’s Tylenol COLD Suspension  » Medicine  »
  • I love that it makes them really sleepy and I don't have to listen to them complain all day long

• by Honey
      During the rainy season in the Philippines, the hospitals are packed with children, 90% of them sneezing, coughing or nursing runny noses. A lot of doctors in the Philippines generally prescribe antibiotics, but my family is cautious when it comes to medicines. So my mother, who adores western medicine, brought home bottles of Children’s Tylenol COLD Suspension for the little ones in our family.

Typically, my brother and sisters would give their kids some

antihistamine, fever reducer and cough suppressant to their kids. That’s 3 medicines that my nieces and nephews just throw up because of the gross taste.

It not only costs more, but more than half of that is wasted. But with Children’s Tylenol, they only have to swallow one medicine and it tastes like candy.

It has also saved my siblings a lot of money since our mom bought it. I love that it makes ...

• them really sleepy and I don’t have to listen to them complain all day long.

They can sleep all throughout the night, not having to wake up because of their stuffed noses which make it difficult for them to breathe. I’ve yet to see one of them complain about taking their medicine since we switched to Tylenol.

I even saw my 4 year old nephew licking the medicine cup. That’s how much they love

their new medicine.

I’ve only one complaint and that it doesn’t really help that much with their runny nose. My twin nieces have mucus coming out more when they take Tylenol COLD Suspension.

I really don’t know if it should suppress mucus from coming out or that it lets the mucus soften making it easier to blow them out. Honestly, reading the small font on the box has not helped in finding this kind of information.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26406169610530/k2311a064/6.4.07