Children’s Tylenol Suspension  » Medicine  »
  • And the kids just love the bubblegum flavor, it does smell sweet and even I was tempted to taste it

• by Honey
      This is one of my mother’s finds for my nieces and nephews when she visited California last year. Our family has always stayed away from antibiotics as much as possible, and when my mom saw one of her friends giving Children’s Tylenol to one of her grandkids, my mother immediately bought a dozen. And she didn’t even know what it was made of, or if she could use it on her grandchildren.

Tylenol or acetaminophen is an analgesic or pain reliever and antipyretics or fever reducer. Side effects are rare; but liver damage

has been reported due to large doses, chronic use or simultaneous use with other drugs that also cause liver damage.

It was a good thing that my nieces and nephews weren’t allergic to acetaminophen so each of them was given 2 bottles. My eldest sister who was hesitant to use the product on her own kids waited until our other siblings tried it on their children first.

So far, it has done wonders for all of my brother and sisters. I’ve experienced its magic when I was left alone with 2 of my ...

• nieces who were feverish.

The twins are 6 years old and I gave them 10 mL, just as it was directed. The fever disappeared after less than ten minutes and made the kids sleepy.

Thank God! I knew even sleeping pills couldn’t knock the twins out, but Tylenol did. They woke up after a 4 hour long nap, and I gave them another dose just to be sure the fever was completely gone.

I guess Tylenol doesn’t affect the appetite since they ate like they could devour a whole cow. My 8 year

nephew, who thought that suspensions were for little kids swallowed his pride and finally admitted that Tylenol does work even for big kids like him.

He had an ear infection and his ear was constantly buzzing and aching. Now I none of us knew that Tylenol would work for ear aches, but we tried it and it worked.

And the kids just love the bubblegum flavor, it does smell sweet and even I was tempted to taste it. I just don’t know why they didn’t like the grape flavor, maybe because it smelled like their usual medicine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26406169600530/k2311a064/6.4.07