Bangkok travel  » Travel  »
Thailand
  • I had the wonderful experience last Christmas when I went to Thailand in particular Bangkok
  • It was an amazing sight to see at least 50 mopeds lined up at the lights, all weaved in and out of the other vehicles on the road
  • The hotel we stayed in was fantastic - would fully recommend the Pathawan Princess

• by Charmed45
      I had the wonderful experience last Christmas when I went to Thailand in particular Bangkok. What a fabulous and crazy place.

I am sure they have road rules although I wasnt able to work them out, in saying that though they know which is all that matters, and we

never saw an accident.

It was an amazing sight to see at least 50 mopeds lined up at the lights, all weaved in and out of the other vehicles on the road.

Although I travelled by Tuk Tuk - I wasnt that much of a thrill seeker to go ...

• on one.

The hotel we stayed in was fantastic - would fully recommend the Pathawan Princess.

The people and facilities were second to none.

It is a must that you treat yourself to the spa.

Would also recommend going to the Tiger Temple it was the highlight of the

trip, absolutely amazing.

There were so many things to see and do, there just wasnt enough time.

So its on the books for the next time.

I would go back to Thailand in a heart beat - thank you to all those wonderful people and not so wonderful that made it such an eye opening and enlighting experience!

Bangkok travel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38206169341130/k2311a062/6.2.07