Virgin Atlantic  » Airlines  »
  • Therefore, I had the experience of flying with Virgin Atlantic
  • But we didn�t question that fact, since it was pure heaven to be sent on an airline whereby we sort of had the whole cabin to ourselves, and the crew was dedicated in making our ride the best ever

• by missy
      There was one time when my Account Executive went for a long leave, and I had to cover in for her. There was one project whereby she had to go overseas and made some signature dealings with the client’s side, and I had to go on her behalf, with one more colleague of mine. My company sponsored the trip with Virgin Atlantic, as at

that time, I had to continue some long flight from my country to a state in the USA.

Therefore, I had the experience of flying with Virgin Atlantic. I was on board the Premium Economy class.

It is specially catered for business flights purposes. The seats are very spacious and comfortable enough for me.

I chose to seat alone for added privacy ...

• as not to talk so much, which was great. It added to the more nice experience I had.

I also realized that the seat sort of gave me more legroom, and added comfort. That means, when I rested my head, I adjusted the seat to almost a lying position.

I like that fact so much. Also, my colleague was so happy that

we were both basically alone, and we were not sure why our company gave us such a personalized service.

But we didn�t question that fact, since it was pure heaven to be sent on an airline whereby we sort of had the whole cabin to ourselves, and the crew was dedicated in making our ride the best ever. I felt like that was my own jet.

Period.

Virgin Atlantic

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40206169181130/k2311a062/6.2.07