IS Lexus  » Cars  »
  • Wow, I love Lexus cars, and in a day or a span of 1 week or so, I could be driving so many cars, until I go a bit crazy
  • That does not include some of my uncles and aunts or other relatives and friends who want recommendations for which cars are the best

• by missy
      Wow, I love Lexus cars, and in a day or a span of 1 week or so, I could be driving so many cars, until I go a bit crazy. My dad does wonders. He would bring home these wonderful cars almost everyday, one by one, and me and my siblings would test drive like crazy.

But we have to promise him not to damage any of the cars though. That does not include some of my uncles and aunts or other relatives and friends who want recommendations for which cars are the best.

There, I would like to review as honestly as possible is the best I could do for aspiring car buyers out there. Seriously speaking, the IS diesel from Lexus is the latest collection yet from this mega giant company, and I was so excited to try driving it out a bit, before I get the chance to introduce it to my potential clients.

I’m working on a commission basis only, and so, I have to do my homework well enough, before customers ask me questions which I need to know the answers to. My first impression when I touched ...

• the pedal was ‘WOW’!! Imagine a black Mercedes or a BMW performance type of car, and that is your Lexus.

They are perhaps trying to beat the other popular car brands, and hence, this new model. The rims were all given nice and dandy, if you purchase, just like if you have a car that you sent for modifications, this would be the type of rims that you go for.

I know I will. This car is certainly designed for perfection.

The cornering is so sweet, that I was singing tunes while driving.

The power steering does wonders by itself, even for a U-turn that I was about to do.

I just need to control the big size of the car when it comes to parallel parking and other types. This is heaven in the form of a luxurious car.

But that’s just about it, since my personal opinion is that it’s not really suitable for family people out there. But there’s one thing that I would like to comment about this car.

It certainly is a silencer when it comes to high speed. A joy to drive this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9206169141130/k2311a062/6.2.07