Thicker Fuller Hair Hairspray  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have used expensive salon hairsprays, and I think this works almost as well as the higher priced products
  • I love it when I find a cheaper product that works as well as a salon product, and this one surely does for me

• by Smart Shopper
      I started out trying the Thicker Fuller Hair thickening serum, and soon discovered that this company also made a hairspray. My hair is fine and hard to curl, so I really depend on a

hairspray that will keep my style in place, without making my hair look stiff. This product not only holds hair well, it also does as it suggests, and adds some volume to my hair.

• It uses vitamins, protein and plant extracts to help volumize the hair. I have used expensive salon hairsprays, and I think this works almost as well as the higher priced products. It doesn’t make
        my hair feel tacky, but helps me to maintain my hairstyle for several hours. I love it when I find a cheaper product that works as well as a salon product, and this one surely does for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206169121130/k2311a062/6.2.07