Coats and Clark Yarn  » Housewares  »
  • I love to crochet, and I make tons of potholders for gifts and to sell at Holiday Bazaars

• by SmartShopper
      I love to crochet, and I make tons of potholders for gifts and to sell at Holiday Bazaars. I have tried many yarns over the years, but my favorite is Red Heart Classic, made by Coats and Clark.

This

yarn comes in skeins containing 190 yards, it is all acrylic so it washes up nicely and holds it’s shape.

It’s a medium consistency all purpose yarn, that comes in 75 different colors.

The skeins are all “no ...

ljane says :

I have started a Christmas tree skirt with Holiday yarn 3000,3001,3002. I am now in need of more to finish my skirt. The problem is I found out that this yarn has been dissontinued. I cannot find it. Does anyone have a this Holiday yarn left overs. I just need 1 skien of each. Thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53206169101130/k2311a062/6.2.07