Dodge Pick-Up Trucks 2500
  • I bought a 2001 Dodge three quarter ton Cummins six speed
  • The only problem I have encountered have been the front end and the brakes system
  • Other than that it is the best truck I have ever had
  • I think the Cummins makes the dodge truck what it is today

• by SavannahS.
      I bought a 2001 Dodge three quarter ton Cummins six speed. The only problem I have encountered have been the front end and the brakes system. Other than that it is the best truck I have ever had.

It can pull any

load hooked to it. I have pulled many loads of various sizes.

I have pulled goose necks ful of cattle. Ihave pulled trailers loaded with hay.

I have pulled trailers bogged down with equipment. The dodge rarely slows.

It always has plenty ...

• of power. I would recomend this truck on its power and its running ability.

No other truck can run with the dodge with the Cummins motor. Quick note: It gets around twenty miles a gallon empty, and twelve to fifteen loaded.

Which is

pretty economical, compaired to other trucks on the road today. I have used a ford power stroke, and a chevy six point five liter.

I think the Cummins makes the dodge truck what it is today. With out them dodge would not have a truck.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9206169011030/k2311a062/6.2.07