Jason Hand Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love all natural products, and Jason makes many personal care items that are more natural than most on the market today
  • I thought it would be the perfect size for travelling or just sticking in my purse of car glove box
  • Aloe Vera is very good for healing dry, chapped, even sunburned skin, and if you are looking for a hand lotion that is made up mostly of Aloe Vera, this is one you should consider

• by SmartShopper
      I wash my hands a lot during the day, and all that washing makes them quite dry. I love all natural products, and Jason makes many personal care items that are more natural than most on the market today.

I picked

this product up when I saw the sample size 1.

5 ounce tube at my grocery store.

I thought it would be the perfect size for travelling or just sticking in my purse of car glove box.

I wasn’t prepared to like it SO much!

The hand cream is 70% organic, and contains 84% Aloe Vera.

It has other healing ingredients like lavender extract, glycerin, green tea leaf extract and sunflower seed oil, to name a few.

Although the great ingredients alone ...

• Jason Hand Lotion
      would sell this, I will continue buying it because it makes my hands feel so nice.

It is creamy, absorbs into my skin well, and leaves my hands feeling healthier for hours.

There’s not much of a scent from it,

it smells more like petroleum jelly than anything else.

Aloe Vera is very good for healing dry, chapped, even sunburned skin, and if you are looking for a hand lotion that is made up mostly of Aloe Vera, this is one you should consider.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206168981030/k2311a062/6.2.07