Phantom Crash game xbox  » Games  »
0.5
  • As some sort of a robot or vehicle (I'm not exactly sure) you have to survive within this city in the best manner you can
  • I know there is a lot of talent and creativity in Japan

• by limonar
      Phantom Crash can be added to the already long list of first person shooter games to come out in recent years. This one is set in Tokyo, Japan, and what we have there is a total chaos with the government abandoning the people. This has for some reason caused the whole city to turn into ruins.

As some sort

of a robot or vehicle (I’m not exactly sure) you have to survive within this city in the best manner you can. Many dangers lurks around and there is a lot of room made for close encounter battles and death matches.

You track down all of your enemies with some sort of device in this robot and turn them ...

• all into a blivion. And of course there is a time limit to all of this, sort of like a death game.

He who survives when the game is over, wins. I really didn’t find Phantom Crash to be a very intelligent game on any aspect, nor can I understand what the title refers to either.

It sounds cool

perhaps? No, not even that. It’s a shame that these poor games get made.

I know there is a lot of talent and creativity in Japan. Phantom Crash is more like a hint to the opposite though.

I can’t think of a single positive thing to say about this game. It doesn’t even look good.

Avoid it, would be my advice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28201116880230/k2311a1120/11.20.05