The Ghost and the Darkness (DVD)  » Movies  »
  • I don't want to reveal too much about this film, you just have to watch it to believe it

• by remg15
      ‘The Ghost and The Darkness’ is based on an amazing true story. In 1896, an Irish engineer named John Patterson, played by Val Kilmer, was sent by the British government to build a railway in East Africa. Leaving behind his pregnant wife, Patterson came to Tsavo; East Africa determined to finish the railway construction before the birth of his first child.

Little did he know what lurked amidst the fields

of Tsavo, which actually meant ‘a place of slaughter. ’ This has got to be the scariest movie I have ever seen.

Bar none! This film is not your typical scary movie, like slashing and dicing a helpless victim just for sheer psychotic pleasure. There’s nothing scarier than being eaten alive by a fierce predator.

The Ghost and The Darkness is fast-paced, will have your heart pounding, and leave you on ...

• the edge of your seat- kicking and screaming. Wait a minute - I did leave the edge of my seat!

Make sure when you do decide to watch this film, to occupy enough space for you to move around freely, and in order to fully appreciate this film, don’t take your eyes off the screen.

Don’t close your eyes or try to cover them. Whatever you do, DON’T!

Also, I

would like to grab this opportunity to give The Ghost and The Darkness a special award for Best Performance by an Animal- the baboon was very convincing.

I don’t want to reveal too much about this film, you just have to watch it to believe it. This film has great sounds, special effects and story.

The dialogues were witty and smart. I love it.

The Ghost and The Darkness is an absolute 10. Enjoy.

Andrew Leither says :

I must get this DVD. The Ghost and the Darkness. It sounds great and exciting I can’t wait to purchase this movie. Your review helped me to make up my mind and it was constructive and to your opinion based knowledge as you have watched the movie and enjoyed it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11106168570130/k2311a061/6.1.07