Banana & Ginger Soya Smoothie  » Recipes  »
  • It's a pretty basic recipe, only takes a couple of minutes - so I thought I'd share it with the world
  • I like mine pretty thick so I tend to add 1 banana to every 100ml of soya milk

• by i-am
      I’m going through a SERIOUS Banana & Ginger Soya Smoothie phase at the moment - well, it’s more than a moment, it’s more like a couple of months! It’s a pretty basic recipe, only takes a couple of minutes - so I thought I’d share

it with the world!

WHAT YOU NEED: 375/400ml of soya milk 3-4 bananas a generous amount of fresh ginger Smoothie maker 1) Pour the soya milk in the smoothie maker 2) Peel & break the bananas into pieces with your hands. Add to the soya ...

• milk.

3) Peel & cut up the ginger.

Add that to the mix.

4) Blend until smooth NOTES: - add/subtract bananas according to how thick you want the smoothie.

I like mine pretty thick so I tend to add 1 banana to every 100ml

of soya milk.

- likewise, adjust ginger to taste.

- you might also wanna add some honey - it’s your call.

- if you don’t have a smoothie maker, I guess you could try it in a blender - I personally haven’t tried it in a blender so I don’t know how it’ll turn out.

Happy blending!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49106168470130/k2311a061/6.1.07