Brut Deodorant Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • But the original Brut is the Best among them

• by krishnakomali
      My husband has been using Brut deodorant spray for more than 7 years. The fragrance of this deodorant is ultimate and it last for hours.

He did not find any side effects like skin allergy or

irritation on the skin with usage of this product .

He tried all flavours of the Brut.

But the original Brut is the Best among them.

It is available in 200 ml attractive tin.

The another one I,e ...

David L. says :

I have been using BRUT deoderent for close on 60 years. It is far superior that the mass of crap on the market these days.

TheOpinionDealer says :

I have to agree with your statement it is a great product better then Axe and the other garbage they try to sell me with their lame commercials, however it contains Isopropyl Myristate which can cause pimples easily, Benzyl Alcohol which causes skin irritation. Not to mention that using spray deoderent can be bad for the environment, so I’d recommend you to use the roll-on version. I’m fortunate enough since I don’t have any skin irritation from this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31201116840130/k2311a1120/11.20.05