PHP-2026 Massage Chair  » Health  »
  • It doesn't stick out like a sore thumb in our living room, but it still gives an amazing massage
  • Originally i bought the chair for my wife
  • When I get up, I KNOW I've just gotten a massage, which is exactly the idea, I guess
  • Whatever the cost, I would definitely recomend this to anyone with back and muscle pain

• by Jimmy Twotimes
      The PHP-2026 is a mechanical massage chair form a company called Premier Health Products. It looks like a typical recliner, which is one of my favorite things about it. It doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb in our living room, but it still gives an amazing massage.

Originally i bought the chair for my wife. She’s on her feet all day, so she often has pain in

her lower back and legs.

Since I normally get tasked with giving her a foot massage, I figured a massage chair would be a good gift for her… and for me. The main thing that impresses me about the chair is the strength.

I wasn’t prepared for such a serious massage. Most massage chairs I have sat in were basically the vibrating style.

They felt ok, but if ...

• you had real muscle soreness, those chairs don’t even make a dent. This chair has heavy mechanical “hands” that actually grip and knead your muscles.

When you lay down the chair actually lifts your up, that’s how strong the motors are. When I get up, I KNOW I’ve just gotten a massage, which is exactly the idea, I guess.

This massage chair isn’t cheap of course, it was

about $3,000. Believe it or not, that price isn’t too bad compared to other ones on the market.

Whatever the cost, I would definitely recomend this to anyone with back and muscle pain. My wife sits in the chair every evening and she says that her pain is 100% better than it was.

Compared to actual massage therapy, which runs about $60 an hour, this chair is really a bargain.

Bill says :

re : Whatever the cost, I would definitely recomend this to anyone with back and muscle pain
    I paid a lot of money for this chair (over $ 3000) and it worked OK for a while. Then it started having problems like the roller backing ripped out and I had to pay $ 90 for a replacement that was the wrong size. Then some of the inexpensive clips that held the seat in place broke and I had to threaten the company (Premier Health Products)) to get them replaced (by me). They continued to break and the seat became very uncomfortable especially with the (too short) replacement back section.Then the back section tore again and the "leather" began to chip off of the fabric. This is not a real leather chair and soon the fake leather was being replaced by duct tape (by me) The whole expensive chair then stopped working in different modes and the leg rest no longer would raise. I finally got some help and took it to the dump. I am 75 years old and this is the WORST value I have ever gotten out of a purchase in my whole life. There is more but I think this is enough.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34106168291230/k2311a061/6.1.07