Windows Vista Business  » Software  »
  • When I first on my computer which has a pre-installed with windows vista business on it, I notice there is a change in the startup interface it self, but it is minor
  • Microsoft claims that Vista will create a WOW factor (that is a user will be impressed by its look) and for me, that is certainly true
  • This is certainly interesting compare to Windows XP as it graphical enhancement made it look more interesting
  • I would recommend at least 2GB of RAM for anyone who would like to use this operating system
  • Overall apart from the resource hungry factor I think it is a good operating system that shows that Windows has come a long way to create such an astonish operating system

• by bweeee
      Recently, Microsoft has launched its latest operating system called Windows Vista. The four main versions are Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate. I am going to talk only about Windows Vista Business as I am using this operating system.

When I first on my computer which has a pre-installed with windows vista business on it, I notice there is a change in the startup interface it self, but it is minor. Microsoft claims that Vista will create a “WOW” factor (that is a user will be impressed by its look) and for me, that is

certainly true.

Bundled with its AEROW theme, it allows application or programs that you open to have a fading effect (fade out if closing and fade in when opening). This is certainly interesting compare to Windows XP as it graphical enhancement made it look more interesting.

The other notable effect is the transparency of the top and side bars of the applications that are opened. This new operating system also allows super easy network connection from computer to computer using a router or a cross cable.

It also has a increase security level where it always ask for permission when accessing system files, Microsoft ...

• name this user account control. This really annoys me as it keep popping up message asking for permission (my friends saw this and they didn’t like it one bit!!)But luckily, this little annoying function can be off.

The other impressive thing about Vista is that it has a superb search engine. Located just above the start button when clicked, you can just type a single word and the result is almost immediate and very accurate, unlike Windows XP where you have to search for it and wait for a long time and the results are not accurate.

The down side of this operating system

is that it will take up a lot of your RAM resources. Minimum requirement states that you will need at least 1GB of RAM, but when 1 first use the operating system, just at the desktop running nothing apart from the system processes, it already takes up some 700MB of RAM, almost 70% of the resources.

I would recommend at least 2GB of RAM for anyone who would like to use this operating system. Overall apart from the resource hungry factor I think it is a good operating system that shows that Windows has come a long way to create such an astonish operating system.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30106168281230/k2311a061/6.1.07