Leather Bag from Aigner & Mela Purdie Wrap Dress  » Clothes  »
  • I bought at a designer garage sale a leather bag from Aigner, which originally costs about $2,350, and I bought it for about a whopping $1,100

• by missy
      This must be my lucky month. I bought at a designer garage sale a leather bag from Aigner, which originally costs about $2,350, and I bought it for about a whopping $1,100.

A slash of a lot, right? Though the leather bag looks a bit battered, but the classic Aigner symbol is still

intact, and the beige color bag is still nice and dandy.

I just use my credit card this time again, but decided not to tell my boyfriend about it, or he’ll be so angry.

This leather bag is very beautiful and it is also very functional with lots of pockets inside.

It’s pretty ...

• big enough to store my needs and the color is easy to match as well.

Another of my shopping madness, I bought a Mela Purdie wrap dress, at the original boutique, and it costs about $289.

It is a very gorgeous wrap dress and is beige in color as well.

It has a tight

feel to it, and certainly oozes sexuality.

I intend to wear it on my boyfriend’s birthday this coming October.

Well, I’m not sure about me and ribbons.

This one has a ribbon at the side of this dress as well.

How nice to have a credit card that could function so well with my shopping needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55106168181230/k2311a061/6.1.07